Welcome to ToHere.ID!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of ToHere.ID’s Website, located at https://tohere.id/.
By accessing the ToHere.ID site, we assume you accept these terms & conditions. Do not continue to use ToHere.ID if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Online Terms & Conditions Generator and the Free Terms & Conditions Generator.
The following terminology applies to our Terms & Conditions, Privacy Statement & Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: ToHere.ID refers to you, the person who logs into this website and is subject to the Company’s terms and conditions. ToHere.ID refer to our Company. ToHere.ID refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and payment considerations necessary to carry out our assistance process to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the clear purpose of meeting the needs of the Client with respect to the provision of services that the Company states are, in accordance with and subject to, applicable law. in the Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, uppercase and / or dia, is deemed interchangeable and therefore refers to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, ToHere.ID and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ToHere.ID. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ToHere.ID for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ToHere.ID
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from ToHere.ID
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ToHere.ID
- Redistribute content from ToHere.ID
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information on specific areas of the website. ToHere.ID does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ToHere.ID,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posted their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, ToHere.ID is not responsible for any Comments or for any liability, damage or expense caused and / or suffered as a result of the use and / or posting and / or display of Comments. on this website.
ToHere.ID reserves the right to monitor all comments and delete any comments that are left behind and can be deemed inappropriate, offensive, or cause violations of the Terms & Conditions that we have made.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not violate any intellectual property rights, including without limitation the copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain material that is defamatory, defamatory, offensive, indecent or unlawful which constitutes a violation of privacy
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or to present commercial or illegal activities.
You hereby grant ToHere.ID a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and permit others to use, reproduce and edit Your Comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinking our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engine;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same way they link to other registered business Websites; and
- These organizations may link to the ToHere.ID main page, to publications or to other ToHere.ID Site information as long as the link is: (a) fraudulent; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and / or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider or approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- dot.com community site;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portal;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ToHere.ID. Please include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs that you wish to link to our Website, and a list of URLs on our site that you wish to link to. link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations can hyperlink to the ToHere.ID website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By using a uniform resource finder that is linked to; or
- By using any other description of our linked Website that makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of ToHere.ID’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval & written permission herein, you may not create a frame around the ToHere.ID WebPage which changes the visual presentation or appearance of the ToHere.ID Website in any way.
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us from all claims that appear on your Website. No link appearing on any Website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that violates, if not infringes, or promotes a violation or other breach of, the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any specific links to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to the ToHere.ID website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and their linking policies at any time. By continuing to link to our Website, you agree to be bound by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are under no obligation to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We also do not promise to ensure that the website ToHere.ID remains available or that the material on the website ToHere.ID is kept up to date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties & conditions relating to the ToHere.ID website & use of the ToHere.ID website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or deceptive misrepresentation;
limit our or your obligations in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your obligations that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind.